Country Home Plan with Large Porch
About This Plan
- There's a free-spirited quality about the architecture of this country-style home plan. The front porch encourages lazy evenings outdoors, hobnobbing with the neighbors. Inside, the public rooms flow together, energized by the soaring ceiling and fireplace in the great room. In the kitchen, the sink peninsula shelters the work core from traffic while allowing the cook to socialize with family in the great room.
- The house easily adapts to your specific lifestyle needs. The vaulted room to the left of the foyer can be built with a wall and French doors to serve as a den or home office. Or, leave the room open to the foyer and use it as a formal dining room. You also have the option of building either a two- or three-car garage.
- The sumptuous master suite occupies the entire right wing of the house. The suite includes a vaulted bedroom, a walk-in closet, and a bathroom designed for two. The bath is equipped with a double-sink vanity, a shower, and a whirlpool tub.
- Related Plans: See these alternate versions - 69147AM, 69161AM and 69268AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,771 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,771 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss