Country Home Plan with Loads of Porch Space and a Matching Detached Garage
About This Plan
- This 4-bed country home plan is almost entirely wrapped by covered porches. Three dormers add to the country charm.
- Step into the foyer and you are greeted with an open concept floor plan and views that extend through to the back of the home.
- Two sinks are set at an angle in the kitchen giving you views to the dining room. A large walk-in pantry gives you convenient storage.
- Two pairs of French doors - one in the dining room and the other in the office - open to the covered porch.
- Upstairs, the bonus room can be put to many uses and is surrounded by three bedrooms.
- A matching detached garage comes with the plans.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,594 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,820 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,774 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 390 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 816 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss