Country Home Plan with Option for Two Master Suites
About This Plan
- A full-width covered front porch is always a welcoming feature of this versatile country home that offers the potential for two master suites. One of them, perfect as a guest or in-law suite, is bonus space over the garage.
- On the first floor, the spacious great room is bordered by columns and half-walls, creating an open feeling. The spacious kitchen is complete with a peninsula cooktop and eating bar. A powder room and a mudroom-laundry room are conveniently nearby.
- In the main floor master suite, a walk-in closet off the bedroom and a soaking tub in the bathroom are notable.
- Upstairs, two secondary bedrooms, one with a built-in desk, and another full bath complete the design.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,986 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,130 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 856 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 88 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 356 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 564 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss