Country Home Plan with Porches and a Deck Too
About This Plan
- Crown molding at the top of each gable add an appealing touch to this Country home with two porches plus a deck.
- The amazing open floor plan gives you wonderful sightlines right from the foyer.
- With only one column to define the dining room, you have no walls to block the views.
- The kitchen is truly spacious with tons of counter space and a very large walk-in pantry for great storage.
- Set off in the back of the home, the master suite has a tray ceiling and a door to the rear porch.
- In the master bathroom you have both a large soaking tub and a large, doorless walk-in shower.
- The remaining bedrooms are separated so everyone has privacy.
- Extra storage space can be found in the two car garage and second floor bonus room.
- Depth of 72'2" does NOT include the rear porch steps. With the steps, depth increases to 75'2"
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 15060NC, 15225NC, 15209NC, 15077NC, 15083NC, 15059NC, 15066NC, 15037NC and 15031NC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,065 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,065 sq. ft.
- Deck: 144 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 188 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 301 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 8"
- Depth: 72' 2"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Framing Type: Truss