Country Home Plan with Shop
About This Plan
- A full porch spans the entire front faзade of the country-style house plan, which has homestead symmetry accented by a chimney. Slender posts frame the entry, while king posts and struts dramatize the vaulted entry porch. Inside the foyer ceiling soars two stories.
- A wide opening leads into a large, bright living room to the left of the foyer. It transitions into the dining room behind it, which links with the kitchen. Families that enjoy entertaining will appreciate the spaciousness and ease of movement between these four large gathering spaces: family room, kitchen, dining room and living room.
- A sunny window bay expands the family room. Across the room, a woodstove is a nice touch.
- Counters and cupboards span two walls of a kitchen with a large cook-top work island and a roomy walk-in pantry. A gently-rounded conversation bar fronts the work island on the family room side.
- Double doors open into the large vaulted play room. A single door leads to your partially covered patio out back. This could easily be screened, if desired.
- A guest room is also on the main level, as are two bathrooms and a utility room.
- Three bedrooms, including the deluxe owners' suite, are upstairs. Amenities include a gas fireplace and a private bathroom with dual vanity, spa tub and large shower.
- Bonus and storage rooms are over the garage and shop below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,588 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,281 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,307 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 482 sq. ft.
- Storage: 255 sq. ft.
- Workshop: 540 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 678 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss