Country Home Plan with Two Masters and A Secret Room
5 - 6
About This Plan
- From the outside this smartly designed home plan presents a Country facade.
- Inside, you may be surprised to find two master suites and a total of five or six bedrooms.
- A recessed area in the dining room is perfect for your hutch or sideboard.
- In back, a coffered ceiling tops the spacious family room that has a fireplace with built-ins on either side.
- Outdoor options include a vaulted screened porch in back, two terraces and the big front porch.
- Master suite 1 is on the main level with two large walk-in closets and a sizeable private bathroom.
- Every bedroom on the second floor has a private bathroom and walk-in closet as well.
- Bedroom 3 has a large secret room accessed through a door that looks like a bookshelf.
- There is even a media/game room that opens through sliding barn doors on a track.
- This unusual home is bound to appeal to the large family that want unique features.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,317 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,881 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,436 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 605 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 441 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,753 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 10"
- Depth: 75' 6"
- Max ridge height: 44' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 966 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick