Country Home Plan with Vaulted Ceilings
About This Plan
- Arched multipaned windows add a graceful touch of elegance to this 3 bedroom country-style home designed with family living in mind.
- A vaulted entry greets you and French doors open on the left to a vaulted living room brightened by a wide window bay. To the right, another set of French doors open to a vaulted dining room, with a smaller bay window and an arched window higher up.
- Directly ahead, stairs curve up to a second floor bridge overlooking both the entryway and the family room giving you a great vantage point to below.
- A powder room is conveniently close to the front door as well as to all the other rooms on the ground floor.
- Two bay windows brighten and expand the family room with fireplace and eating nook. Both include French doors which open onto a huge deck.
- Large and luxurious, the master suite has a walk in closet, separately enclosed water closet and a raised, oversize spa tub. A window over the spa bathes the area in natural light.
- The upstairs bedrooms share a two compartment bathroom with vanities in both sections. The front bedroom has a vaulted ceiling, a half-round window and larger closet.
- The roof is a truss design with a 10/12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,326 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,783 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 543 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 6"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 615 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Wrap Around Porch