Country Home with Bonus Space
About This Plan
- This Country home plan looks neat and tidy with its brick and siding exterior.
- Decorative wooden shutters accent the front and the covered front porch is deep enough for a rocking chair or two.
- A big fireplace warms the vaulted great room.
- In the dining area, a bay window extends the space that is shared with the kitchen.
- Nearby a bonus room can be set up to suit your needs.
- The owner's suite has a private bathroom while the other two bedrooms share a hall bath.
- A two-car carport lies off the rear with a storage closet that can be locked.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,575 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,575 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,575 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 117 sq. ft.
- Storage: 46 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 66' 6"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick