Country Home With Flexible Upstairs
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Columns support the lavishly windowed front porch of this cute 3 bed house plan. Shutters and a plant shelf add to the charm. A side-opening garage is designed to fit on a narrow corner lot, but the garage could just as easily open to the front.
- Entering, you step into a two-story foyer, brightened by a gabled dormer and two skylights. In the living room, high windows on both sides of the fireplace cap built-in shelves.
- Kitchen, eating nook and family room are all of a piece, one function flowing naturally into another. This large area is richly glassed at the rear. The French or atrium door opens onto a breezeway and covered patio supported by more columns.
- A work island with built-in range and overhead pot rack is at the center of the spacious kitchen. Counters wrap around three sides. Other features include a large appliance center, walk-in pantry, prep sink, and built-in desk with storage shelves. The dining room and a large utility room are across the hall.
- Amenities in the well-appointed owners' suite include two large walk-in closets, double vanity, private toilet, custom walk-in shower, and deep soaking tub.
- Upstairs, skylights brighten a library that overlooks the entry. Dormer windows add charm to identical bedrooms. The two large unfinished attic spaces could be left as storage, become more bedrooms, or be put to other uses.