Country Home with In-Law Suite
3 - 5
About This Plan
- A large first floor in-law suite has its own bath, walk-in closet and no stairs to climb in this Country home plan with a delightful porch that wraps around the front and side.
- Triple windows brighten the breakfast nook that is open to the kitchen and great room with fireplace.
- The first floor master suite is tucked away in the rear of the home and boasts a tray ceiling and enormous walk-in closet.
- On the second floor, two large bonus areas can finished off in the future.
- The bedroom on this level could easily serve as a second master suite with a sitting area that opens to a balcony.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller second floor with just the bonus area with house plan 24740ME (1,885) and a basement with house plan 24758ME (1,902)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,845 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,083 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 762 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 473 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 164 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 2"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 509 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12