Country Home with Lots of Options
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Stone, siding and lots of beautiful bay windows combine to give this Country home a wonderful appeal.
- In the front of the home, both the dining room and study each have a big bay window that makes the rooms larger.
- Two family bedrooms lie nearby with an optional bathroom layout.
- The home comes with the additional option of a larger utility room.
- An open layout is one of the most popular features today and this home gives you just that in the main living area.
- Homeowners will appreciate the beautiful tray ceiling in the secluded master suite.
- Two sinks, a corner soaking tub and a large walk-in closet have also been designed into the home.
- Finish off the second floor and gain two more bedrooms plus a bathroom and enormous game room with vaulted ceilings.
- Total 2nd floor square footage is 936 sq. ft. - bedrooms are 476 and the bonus room is 460.
Optional Upper Floor
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,991 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,991 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 936 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 295 sq. ft.
- Deck: 174 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 57' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick