Country Home with Metal Roof
About This Plan
- An attracive metal roof tops this Country house plan that has a wide front porch.
- Sightlines start right at the front door, with no walls to block your views all the way back to the vaulted screened porch in back.
- In the kitchen, a peninsula eating bar provides separation from the dining area.
- Both the master bedroom and study have bay windows with bench seating for a nice custom touch.
- Homeowners will enjoy a first floor master suite with a large and luxurious bathroom.
- Skylights brighten the second floor loft that has an open rail so you can look down into the family room below.
- Each of the bedrooms on this level gets two walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,362 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,183 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,179 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 357 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 65' 9"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 1440 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath