Country Home with Outdoor Living Spaces
About This Plan
- Two covered porches, front and side, are joined by a big deck in back to give your family lots of outdoor living spaces.
- Custom touches inside include the use of columns to define the formal dining room instead of walls, leaving the views open to the family room and foyer.
- Built-in shelving on either side of the fireplace gives you extra storage and display shelves.
- The big country kitchen has a bayed eating nook that overlooks the side porch.
- There's lots of room for furniture in the large master suite that opens right out onto the rear deck.
- The other two family bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home.
- Optional bonus space comes with a huge storage closet, perfect for storing suitcases and holiday items.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,702 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,702 sq. ft.
- Storage: 231 sq. ft.
- Deck: 257 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 181 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 710 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 7"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 585 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick