Country Home with Study
About This Plan
- Decorative shutters and a covered front porch give this Country home plan a welcoming look.
- A quiet study off the foyer has two windows and is close to a three quarter bath so it could be used as an extra bedroom.
- The dining room and living room are separated only by columns, making the space feel larger.
- A cathedral ceiling in the family room also adds to the open feeling.
- More columns separate the family room from the informal dining area.
- A sunken bonus room on the second floor makes a marvelous playroom, media room or even an extra bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,620 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,431 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,189 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 333 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"