Country House Plan
About This Plan
- This charming bungalow stands out with its front veranda, decorative moldings and stone and horizontal aluminum facing.
- The house is 30 feet wide by 31 feet and provides 911 square feet of living space.
- The home includes a living room with French doors, a kitchen that opens up on the dining room, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 911 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 911 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 31' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss