Country House Plan with Bonus Room and First Floor Master
About This Plan
- This gracious Country house plan comes with a handsome metal roof and lots of outdoor spaces.
- Both the foyer and living room have two-story ceilings that soar up.
- The kitchen island is perfectly positioned to take in views of the breakfast nook, living room and back porch so you always know what's going on.
- Part of the first floor master suite also has a two-story ceiling which makes the room feel even larger.
- A jetted tub, double sinks and a walk-in closet enhance the master bathroom.
- On the second floor, open railing in the hallway gives you views of the foyer and living room below.
- The two bedrooms on this level are on opposite sides for privacy.
- Finished bonus space comes with the house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,601 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,546 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,055 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 658 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 2"
- Depth: 52' 9"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick