Country House Plan with Bonus Space
About This Plan
- A big covered front porch 8' deep extends across the front of this Country house plan.
- Another porch in back is even deeper at 10' so you'll have lots of room for table and chairs and a grilling station.
- Built-ins flank the living room fireplace giving you extra storage as well as good looks.
- An open floor plan lets you see from the kitchen to the nook to the living room, thanks to the use of interior columns.
- A first floor master suite means no stairs to climb for the homeowners.
- The master bathroom has its own linen closet, two sinks and both a shower and tub.
- Three big bedrooms upstairs are joined by an optional bonus room over the garage, that can be finished to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,559 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,013 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,546 sq. ft.
- Storage: 300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 734 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side