Country House Plan with Bonus Space and Future Lower Level
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A wrap-around front porch and rear screened porch enhance this Country house plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- Plus you get an open deck so you can soak up the sunshine.
- Both the foyer and the huge living room have vaulted ceilings.
- There are two bedrooms on the first floor - a guest suite and the spacious master suite that offers two walk-in closets.
- Upstairs, both bedrooms have charming dormers windows front and back.
- The loft in between has open railing on both sides so you can see into the foyer and kiving room below.
- Follow the stairs off the garage to reach the bonus room with bathroom that adds an extra 539 square feet of living space.
- Still need more room? Finish the basement level to gain an extra bedroom, bathroom and a huge family room with wet bar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,099 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,171 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 928 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,277 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 539 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 865 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 4"
- Depth: 61' 1"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 622 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick