Country House Plan with First Floor Master
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Porches front and back add a Country feel to this neat and tidy Country house plan.
- Two columns are used instead of walls so the dining room becomes open to the foyer and living room.
- The tray ceiling in the large living room bumps up from 9' to 11'.
- More interior columns let you see from the kitchen to the living room.
- Use the study as a fourth bedroom if desired.
- The master suite is placed on the first floor with two more bedrooms on the upper level.