Country House Plan with Future Expansion Space
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Bay windows and lots of porches and dormers give this Country house plan a lot to offer.
- Graceful and elegant touches inside include vaulted and tray ceilings, built-ins and interior columns that separate the vaulted great room from the hallway.
- The kitchen is a bright and cheerful place to cook in with an island to add extra counter space.
- Relax in bed at night in the spacious master suite that has a bayed sitting area and a built-in section for your TV.
- Use the study as a fourth bedroom if you want since it has a closet and attached bathroom.
- Each bedroom on the upper floor has a charming dormer window.
- The balcony has open railing so you can see down into the great room below.
- Future space gives you room to grow.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,730 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,134 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 596 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 422 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 62' 4"
- Depth: 53' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 563 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 5" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick