Country House Plan with Huge Sunroom
About This Plan
- Three walls of windows flood the sunroom and breakfast nook with light in this very special Country house plan.
- You'll have wonderful sightlines right from the foyer, thanks to the use of interior columns instead of walls in the dining room and foyer.
- In the kitchen, there's an enormous amount of counter space and the sink is positioned to overlook the beautiful sunroom.
- The split bedroom floor plan gives privacy to the master suite that has a huge spa-like bathroom.
- A jack and jill bathroom connects the two family bedrooms on the other side of the house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,325 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,325 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 3"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 538 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard