Country House Plan with Huge Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- Gracious outdoor living is easy on the huge covered porch that wraps around this Country house plan.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer and in back, a raised family room has a bay window and a big fireplace.
- From the kitchen sink, you can see out onto the open deck.
- On the upper floor, a vaulted balcony leads the way into the large master suite that has two walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,025 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,706 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,319 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,706 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 688 sq. ft.
- Deck: 264 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 569 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12