Country House Plan with Massive Porch
3 - 4
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Log siding, a metal roof and a huge 8'-deep wrap-around porch add maximum visual appeal to this Country house plan.
- The porch in back is screened so you can dine and relax outdoors comfortably, bug-free!
- A sunroom off the dining room juts out to the side, with lots of windows to make it bright and airy.
- In the living room, a big fireplace is the focal point and there's an outdoor fireplace right behind it.
- Homeowners get a comfortable first floor master suite while the other bedrooms are upstairs.
- Loft space gives the kids a place to hang out by their bedrooms.
- Or finish the lower level and gain a game room, family room, media room and an extra bedroom and bathroom.
- The lower level adds 1,085 square feet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,035 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,253 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 782 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,085 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,248 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Wrap Around Porch
- Sloping Lot