Country House Plan with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This country two-story home boasts a spacious wrap around porch.
- The charm continues inside where you'll find an open floor plan that was carefully crafted for easy living.
- The kitchen features an eat-in island that opens into the bay windowed nook where windows on three sides allow lots of natural light into the space.
- The great room is set off by the stairs that leads up to the second floor and the formal dining room is located just to your left off the entry.
- A graceful column, bay window and tray ceiling give the dining room a formal touch.
- The master suite is located upstairs which includes a large walk-in closet, Jacuzzi tub and large, separate, sitting area.
- Two additional bedrooms share a full bath to the right of the master.
- Finally, a three-stall garage, plus as separate one stall garage for storage makes this home a must see.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,508 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,276 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,232 sq. ft.
- Deck: 210 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 46' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1107 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss