Country House Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- A handsome metal roof immediately boosts the curb appeal of this Country house plan.
- Three charming dormers and a bit of stonework enhance the effect.
- The dining room and great room are open to each other so you can see all the way back to the delightful wrap-around porch in back.
- A door on the porch leads you into the kitchen with its big island.
- The vaulted master suite is on the first floor while the two other family bedrooms lie upstairs.
- Each bedroom has a walk-in closet and private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,448 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,569 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 879 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 142 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 3"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"