Country House Plan with Options
About This Plan
- This country house plan comes in four versions. They all share the same look with nested gables and covered front porch that make this design so attractive.
- Step inside off your covered front porch and find the living room with a cathedral ceiling to your right through one of many arched openings throughout this home.
- The back is where you'll find the family center with the combined kitchen, dining room and family room. This features a fireplace and built-ins. A patio off the back gives you outdoor entertaining options.
- If guests are over, serve dinner in the formal dining room steps away from the kitchen and miles away from pots and pans.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms including the master with sitting area plus a future bonus room giving you expansion possibilities above the garage complete this house plan.
- Related Plans: Need a fourth bedroom? See house plan 48162FM.
- Need less space? See these house plans both under 2,000 sq. ft.: 48172FM and 48175FM (in reverse layout).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,457 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,449 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,008 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 37' 11"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 756 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick