Country House Plan With Skylights
About This Plan
- Two covered porches, one wrap-around with an optional spa, plus a deck with a vaulted ceiling containing six skylights all add outdoor living space to this country house plan.
- More skylights bring sunshine into both bathrooms. In the master bath, also note the garden tub set in a bay.
- The open informal area consists of a kitchen with an island and walk-in pantry, a family room and an eating nook placed in a bay.
- Window seats are featured in the secondary bedrooms.
- The computer room across from the kitchen could be used as a formal dining room instead.
- Bonus space over the garage provides an opportunity to expand.
- Ceilings: 8' standard; vaulted living room, family room, nook, computer room.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,484 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,484 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,401 sq. ft.
- Attic: 359 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 827 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss