Country House Plan with Stacked Porches
About This Plan
- This narrow lot home plan has attractive stacked porches in front and plenty of space inside.
- The living and dining room form one large space with the kitchen close by.
- Three bedrooms occupy the upper floor with the master suite enjoying a walk-in closet.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plans 10090TT (1,370 sq. ft.) and 10091TT (1,551 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,190 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 587 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 603 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 64 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 64 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 21' 0"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick