Country House Plan with Sun Room
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Two charming dormers flank a big gable on the roof of this fresh Country house plan.
- The covered front porch wraps around the front of the house to give you lots of outdoor space.
- Elegant touches inside include vaulted and tray ceilings, interior columns and built-ins that flank the great room fireplace.
- The kitchen is kept separate to avoid noise traveling to other rooms.
- Everyone in the family will enjoy the bright and cheerful sun room.
- Homeowners gets a big first floor master suite with two walk-in closets.
- At the top of the stairs on the second floor, a vaulted study can be used as a fifth bedroom with the addition of a closet.
- The rec room over the garage comes with the option of an additional bathroom, giving this home lots of flexibility.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 3813JA (2,245 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,321 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,984 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,337 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 457 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 8"
- Depth: 57' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 461 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 7" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick