Country House Plan with Vaulted Ceilings
About This Plan
- Three skylights brighten the great room that vaults up to 12'4".
- A corner fireplace adds warmth on chilly nights and gives the room a focal point.
- Close by, the spacious eat-in kitchen also vaults to 12'4" and opens to a rear deck for outdoor dining.
- The master bedroom has its own bath and the other two bedrooms share a hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,298 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,298 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 6"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss