Country House Plan with Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- Graceful cirle-top transoms top the front door and two side windows of this lovely Country house plan.
- Built-in bookshelves give you great storage in the large study that lies right off the foyer.
- Should you have clients that come to your house, you can easily have a door from the porch to the study so clients don't have to go into the home.
- The huge vaulted great room is open to the kitchen and breakfast nook so the whole family can be together.
- All the bedrooms are on the right wing of the home with the master suite having a two-way fireplace shared with the great room.
- The three car garage is side load, ideal for a corner lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,006 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,006 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 740 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick