Country House Plan with Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- Get a beautiful wrap-around porch with this Country house plan designed for a large family.
- You can spend time together in the formal living room with fireplace or hang out in the large family room with wet bar.
- Hide away in the quiet den off the foyer when you want alone time.
- Both the dining room and breakfast nook have bay windows that makes these spaces larger.
- A cook top island in the kitchen adds to the counter space.
- In addition to the front porch, there is a side porch and a large deck out back.
- All three bedrooms are upstairs and there's even a handy laundry chute in the hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,778 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,622 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,156 sq. ft.
- Deck: 342 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 468 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 43' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 618 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick