Country House Plan with Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- An 8' deep covered porch wraps around the front of this Country house plan.
- Inside you have all the space you want with a big great room, a home office and a second floor activity room.
- The large kitchen is set in a bay with the sink facing the rear porch.
- An island gives you extra storage and there is no shortage of counter space here.
- The home office in back has a separate entrance so clients don't have to enter the main house if you work from home.
- The side load garage suits this plan for a corner lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,383 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,251 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,132 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,006 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- Wrap Around Porch