Country House Plan with Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- A big covered porch wraps around the front of this Country house plan giving you lots of outdoor space.
- The wide entry foyer opens to the formal dining room on one side and the country kitchen on the other aide.
- A bay window brings in extra light and overlooks the uncovered deck.
- Also overlooking the deck is the large family room with its big fireplace.
- The master suite is on the second floor and has a lovely double tray ceiling and a two-entry walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,218 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,166 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,052 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,166 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 327 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 504 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss