Country House with Bonus Over Garage
About This Plan
- Four lovely bay windows on the main floor of this Country house plan make each room feel larger.
- Enter through the two-story formal foyer or into the living room from the breezeway that connects the garage to the house.
- The open layout unites the kitchen with the breakfast nook and big living room with its cozy fireplace.
- At the back of the house, the master suite enjoys a quiet location away from street noise.
- There are two more bedrooms up on the second floor plus a bayed study with wonderful view of the front of your lot.
- Send the kids to play in the big bonus room over the garage where the noise won't affect the main house.
- Finishing the bonus room adds an extra 522 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,197 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,625 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 572 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 522 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 267 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 569 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick