Country-Inspired Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Massive columns defining a large porch, shuttered windows, vertical siding and stone work makes this country-inspired ranch a perfect addition to any neighborhood. Upon entering the foyer, you'll be greeted by a spacious great room with large windows providing a view to the back yard. There is also an alternate exterior - house plan 89262AH.
- The kitchen has a breakfast bar that overlooks the dining room where you'll love to relax with the morning paper.
- The master suite is tucked behind the kitchen for maximum privacy and features a tray-ceiling and a walk-in closet. On the opposite side of the home you'll find two additional bedrooms and a full bath.
- The three-stall garage provides ample storage making this home appealing to many families.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 89262AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,694 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,694 sq. ft.
- Deck: 176 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 50' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 826 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss