About This Plan
- A covered porch wraps almost entirely around this peaceful country home.
- Inside, double doors off the entry hall open to a home office or fourth bedroom. The hall also leads to the family room with its corner fireplace and the kitchen with its food-preparation island, built-in desk and breakfast area.
- Upstairs, a second fireplace warms the master suite, where the walk-in closet opens to a private bath.. Two family bedrooms use a hall bath, and bonus space could become a fifth bedroom.
- Related Plans: Remove the wraparound porch with house plans 21559DR and 21935DR.
- Get a 3-car garage with house plan 21118DR.
- Get a home office with separate entrance with house plan 21634DR.
- Get a 4-season sunroom in the back with house plan 22301DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,129 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,136 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 993 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 965 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 407 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,136 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 556 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss