About This Plan
- This country styled one-story home features a delightful wrap-around covered porch. Two gabled dormers add to its charm.
- A center hall welcomes you to the open living room with its 10' high stepped ceiling and the full dining room. Interior columns that separate the living room from the hall and the great room add to the feeling of openness. A media center that can be viewed from the kitchen and breakfast area fills one wall in the large great room, with its angled fireplace and window wall.
- The master suite with its 10' high stepped ceiling and bay window, is placed in its own wing for privacy. Added luxuries include two large walk-in closets, a double sink area and whirlpool tub in the master bath.
- Located on the other side of the home, bedrooms two and three share the second full bath.
- Foundation options: slab, basement or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,902 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,902 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,902 sq. ft.
- Deck: 527 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 308 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick