About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This Craftsman style ranch is characterized by cedar shingles and faux stone on the front, an art niche in the foyer and a large expanse of windows topped with transoms in the living room.
- Setting off the dining room, an 18' dropped border provides a tray ceiling effect.
- A floor-to-ceiling fireplace warms the living room where plant shelves are above built-in cabinets. The breakfast room and the open kitchen have a walk-in pantry and access to the rear screened porch.
- Two secondary bedrooms directly access the second full bath. On the other side, the isolated master suite offers a bayed sitting area, walk-in closets, a shower with seat, a soaking tub and a 9' vanity with dressing table.
- Ceilings: 12' in foyer, dining room and great room.
- Foundation: basement.