About This Plan
- Country living is the focus of this charming design. A cozy covered porch invites you into the foyer with the sleeping area on the right and the living area straight ahead.
- From the windowed front-facing breakfast room, enter the efficient kitchen with its corner laundry room, large pantry, snack-bar pass-through to the gathering room, and passage to the dining room.
- The massive gathering room and dining room feature sloped ceilings, an impressive fireplace, and access to the rear terrace.
- Terrace access is also available from the master bedroom with its sloped ceiling and a master bath that includes a whirlpool tub, a separate shower and a separate vanity area.
- A study at the front of the house can also be converted into a third bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,835 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,835 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 43' 5"
- Max ridge height: 13' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 487 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss