Country Living with Bonus Expansion
About This Plan
- Entering the foyer you are introduced to an open staircase railing and the French door entrance of the guest bedroom, and a cased opening into the dining room also greets you.
- The great room offers a corner fireplace and a four panel patio door for porch access and maximum view potential.
- Tasteful and workable describe the kitchen which is separated from the great room but opened to the breakfast room offering a large corner window and access to the dining room.
- A laundry room is located next to the kitchen and a second stairwell provides access to the optional bonus room upstairs and the lower level spaces.
- The master bedroom offers an oversized triple window and double door access to the porch. The master bath area includes separate closets and vanities, a huge soaking tub, a glass shower and a compartmentalized toilet space.
- An unexpected feature is the main level guest bedroom with its own bath, perfect for visiting friends.
- The upper level has two bedrooms with a Jack and Jill bath. The bedrooms incorporate sloped ceilings and dormers creating a cozy atmosphere for the space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,896 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,096 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 800 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 550 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 710 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 5"
- Depth: 56' 10"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 603 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick