Country Living with Bonus Shop Area
About This Plan
- A big covered front porch announces this home's Country roots and welcomes you home.
- The formal living room is just off the foyer and can be closed off from the family room with double doors should you want the separation.
- A butler's pantry lies between the formal dining room and the kitchen, providing storage and a counter to place dishes.
- Outdoor space also takes the form of a pleasant screened porch in back where you can dine outside in comfort.
- The bedroom wing is on the left side of the home with the master suite in back.
- Homeowners will enjoy their own private covered patio.
- The two car side load garage has a large shop area that will delight those who love doing projects.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,922 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,922 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 300 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 171 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 71 sq. ft.
- Workshop: 169 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 3"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick