Country Mountain Living
1 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This is a delightful country mountain style house plan with great living areas on the main floor and lower level. It has a rustic appearance and an outdoorsy feel with a large front porch and screened porch on the side.
- The spacious foyer adjoins a study or optional second bedroom and opens to the vaulted great room.
- The kitchen is bright and open to the dining / breakfast room and the great room.
- The master bedroom suite is on the opposite side of the house from the kitchen and has a tray ceiling, adjoining office or sitting room, a dressing area outside the walk-in closet, a vaulted ceiling and separate tub and shower.
- On the optional lower level that comes with the plans, you have the option to finish a recreation room, 2 additional bedrooms and a jack and jill bath. Additionally, there is plenty of unfinished storage for seasonal items. The area shown as finished adds 1,223 square feet to the living area if built.
- The roof is stick built and has a main pitch of 8 on 12. The front gable is 10 on 12, the front porch 8 on 12, the front dormer 4 on 12.
- The detached 2-car garage adjoins the main house via a breezeway and can be angled to suit your lot as needed. The garage has a 10 on 12 pitch with a 4 on 12 dormer.