Country Mountain Living
1 - 4
About This Plan
- This is a delightful country mountain style house plan with great living areas on the main floor and lower level. It has a rustic appearance and an outdoorsy feel with a large front porch and screened porch on the side.
- The spacious foyer adjoins a study or optional second bedroom and opens to the vaulted great room.
- The kitchen is bright and open to the dining / breakfast room and the great room.
- The master bedroom suite is on the opposite side of the house from the kitchen and has a tray ceiling, adjoining office or sitting room, a dressing area outside the walk-in closet, a vaulted ceiling and separate tub and shower.
- On the optional lower level that comes with the plans, you have the option to finish a recreation room, 2 additional bedrooms and a jack and jill bath. Additionally, there is plenty of unfinished storage for seasonal items. The area shown as finished adds 1,223 square feet to the living area if built.
- The roof is stick built and has a main pitch of 8 on 12. The front gable is 10 on 12, the front porch 8 on 12, the front dormer 4 on 12.
- The detached 2-car garage adjoins the main house via a breezeway and can be angled to suit your lot as needed. The garage has a 10 on 12 pitch with a 4 on 12 dormer.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,109 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,109 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,223 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 182 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 8"
- Depth: 48' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 467 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick