3 - 4
About This Plan
- A wide Country porch shelters you from the sun and rain and gives you a place to relax outdoors.
- The entry foyer is flanked by a home office on one side and the dining room on the other.
- You can also dine informally in the nook off the kitchen that opens up to the big family room.
- All three bedrooms are on the second floor but if you finish the lower level, there is room to add more bedrooms plus a huge game room/media space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,025 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,047 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 978 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,005 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 4"
- Depth: 31' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 656 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss