Country Porch Charm with Options
About This Plan
- The charm of the country front porch is irresistible in this house plan full of promise.
- A formal foyer gives guests plenty of time to prepare for the entertainment inside. The entry opens smoothly into the family room which is open to the dining room (with back porch access) and kitchen.
- You can eat in the kitchen at the angular island. The cook will like the plentiful counterspace. Hugging close to the kitchen's opposite side is a laundry and half bath.
- A spectacular second level begins with the master bedroom and its great walk-in closet. Two more well-placed bedrooms with walk-in closets share the bath with dual vanities, spa tub and walk-in shower.
- Related Plans: For alternate 2-car garage versions, see these house plans - 21168DR, 21533DR and 21544DR.
- Need a one car garage? See these house plans - 21109DR, 21452DR and 21107DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,208 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 928 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 4"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 575 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 2" Second Floor / 8' 2"
- Framing Type: Truss