About This Plan
- An 8' deep front porch is your first introduction to this Country home plan.
- Another porch in back is even deeper at 10' so you'll have lots of room for table and chairs.
- The open layout lets you have wonderful views right from the foyer.
- You can enjoy the big family room fireplace while you are working at the kitchen island.
- Bedroom 3 is set apart from the other bedrooms, giving you lots of privacy.
- The master suite is tucked away in the rear of the home making it a quiet retreat.
- Bonus space on the second floor lies over the garage to keep the noise away from the rest of the house.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate layout with house plan 15059NC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,926 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,926 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 301 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 188 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 8"
- Depth: 72' 2"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard