Country Ranch Graced by Three Columns
About This Plan
- Three columns grace the entry of this county ranch home, making it sure family pleaser. An alternate traditional exterior is also available - see house plan 89335AH.
- The kitchen, dining and great room all work together to give this home the space to entertain even a large group.
- The breakfast bar in the kitchen opens into both the dining room and the great room creating an open floor plan with a spacious feel.
- The master suite features a step ceiling, spacious bath and walk-in closet while the two bedrooms located to the front of the home share an additional full bath.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior look with traditional styling, see house plan 89335AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,844 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,844 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 49' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 510 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss