Country Ranch Home
About This Plan
- Steeply pitched reverse gable rooflines set into a large hip, traditional windows and a columned front porch blend to create this inviting country ranch home. Dramatic contemporary angles add interest to the interior.
- The great room features a stepped ceiling and a fireplace with adjoining media cabinet and a stunning rear window wall opening to the patio. The beautiful breakfast space, adjacent to the dramatically angled kitchen, includes a vaulted ceiling and wrap-around windows with doors leading to a covered rear porch.
- The split bedroom plan includes a very private master suite with a tray ceiling, bay window, a large walk-in closet, compartmented bath and space for built-ins.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,860 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,860 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,860 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 129 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 57' 4"
- Depth: 49' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 434 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick