Country Ranch Home Plan with 8' Deep Front Porch
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This country ranch home plan, blanketed in a blend of siding materials, gives the homeowner a charming front porch, along with a smart interior floor plan for the modern family.
- The great room, dining area, and kitchen are open to one another, while elegant coffered ceilings help to define the spaces. Escape to the rear porch for some fresh air, or cozy up next to the warm fireplace in the great room.
- A multi-purpose island in the kitchen lends additional workspace, and the close proximity to the walk-in pantry makes it easily accessible.
- The master suite is privately situated to the left of the foyer, and includes a 4-fixture bath and walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms are sprinkled throughout the design, both next to a compartmentalized bath.
- The double garage extends from the front of the home, creating a parking courtyard. A bonus room above the garage could serve as a media room or home office.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 15259NC and 15263NC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,797 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,797 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 314 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard