Country Ranch Home with Lots of Storage
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- While most modern home designs include walk-in closets in the master suite, this house plan has one in each of the other bedrooms as well. All three are substantial in size. In addition, two linen closets make good use of space along the hallway to the bedrooms, along with a coat closet in the entry, a pantry to store extra food items, cupboard space in the utility, and still more storage space in the garage.
- The semi-formal dining room is partially separated from the kitchen by an eating bar with a built-in range and oven. The room opens onto a partially covered deck and is totally open to the living room as well.
- The living room has a bay window that overlooks a covered porch complete with railings and posts. The porch adds a touch of country charm to this home.
- The master bedroom features double vanities located in a dressing area outside the bathroom. By using a sliding door to separate the two, no space is lost in this area.
- In the utility room, there is counter space for folding clothes, a fold-down ironing board and a utility sink.